Local Plan Allocations
The Local Plan Allocations document is the second part of the Local Plan for Lichfield District and follows the Local Plan Strategy which was adopted in February 2015. The Local Plan Allocations document will be progressed to consider a range of issues and add further detail to the strategic policy within the adopted plan.
Draft Local Plan Allocations Consultation (Regulation 19 Consultation)
Please note this consultation is now closed and we are currently considering the responses received.
Lichfield District Council has sought views on the Local Plan Allocations document. This is the second part of the Lichfield Local Plan and will add detail to the first part of the Local Plan which is the Local Plan Strategy which was adopted in February 2015. The Local Plan Allocations covers a range of issues, from housing and employment land allocations through to reviewing planning policies used to determine planning applications. The Local Plan Allocations document and supporting information is available via the links below.
The Consultation ran from 20 March to 12 May 2017, and as part of this we held small exhibitions in Lichfield and Burntwood libraries and a series of events across the District. The deadline for comment was 5pm on Friday 12 May 2017.
Local consultation events took place on:
- 21 March at Alrewas Village Hall - Tarmac Annex, Alrewas
- 23 March at Mile Oak Community Centre - Youth Annex, Mile Oak
- 27 March at Lichfield District Council - Council Chamber, Lichfield
- 31 March at Whittington Village Hall, Whittington
- 3 April at The Old Mining College Centre, Chasetown
- 4 April at Fradley Village Hall, Church Lane, Fradley
- 5 April at St John the Baptist Church Hall, St John's Hill, Shenstone
- 7 April at Armitage & District Royal British Legion Club, Armitage
- 10 April at the Old Mining College Centre, Chasetown
Local Plan Allocations downloads
The Local Plan Allocations document is supported by a number of documents which can be viewed by clicking the icons below. A range of evidence has also been prepared which is available within the resource centre and includes the following:
Local Plan Allocations "open consultation"
Please note this stage of the consultation has closed and predated the current Publication consultation stage. The "Open consultation" Document (Regulation 18) can be viewed by clicking here.
All representations submitted to the "open consultation" (Regulation 18) can be viewed by clicking here. The Councils response to these representations can be viewed by clicking here.