Funding prospectus - Improving Well-being in Lichfield District 2015 - 2018
Applications for this funding have now closed.
We launched the first major round of funding Improving Wellbeing in Lichfield District 2015 - 2018 in December 2014. 13 projects were awarded funding totalling £331,600. In June 2015, we embarked on a second round, when eight further projects were awarded funding totalling £126,400.
Find out who received 'improving wellbeing' funding for 2015 - 2018.
What we want to achieve
- Help local people maximise their income and manage or reduce debt
- Create opportunities for training, volunteering and employment
- Decrease sedentary behaviour and increase the frequency and intensity of physical activity
- Improve healthy dietary behaviours
- Promote positive mental health
- Help vulnerable people (including people with long term conditions) remain healthy, safe and independent within their homes and neighbourhoods
- Support victims and witnesses to ensure that they receive the support they need
- Early intervention tackling the root causes of crime and ASB before they become a problem
- Enrich the lives of people living, working and visiting the district through cultural activity and maximise the visitor contribution to the local economy
- Support new and existing local voluntary organisations to enable them to success and get maximum benefit from volunteers
- Support our communities to promote health and wellbeing
- Bereavement support
- Reducing social isolation
- Early intervention for young people
- Support for victims of ASB
- Community support
If you have any queries about locality commissioning please email email@example.com